Monday, June 20, 2005

Updates:
I'm only at 97 on my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. I'm trying to make most of mine real goals and meaningful to me instead of simply grabbing most of them from other people's lists and just adding one or two I care about. I mean, yes, there are some that I don't care about that much and I did steal a few from other lists because they appealed to me too but all of them are personal. Things I do want to do. I'm even trying to be somewhat realistic so I've limited myself to only 4 or 5 travel related items. (Yeah, because I've taken all of 2 trips in the last 7 years. Nope, make that 3. So 5 in 3 years will work, right?)

My amazing non-existent period has come and gone after its 4.5 month hibernation. Seriously -- 21 weeks between periods. I'm never what anyone would call predictable, but still. But point is, period came and went and it wasn't even a bad one. It wasn't particularly heavy or long or crampy. My biggest worry once I noticed that it had been so long was that once it came, it would be ugly. But since it wasn't, I'm perfectly happy waiting another 4 months.

No comments: