Monday, June 13, 2005

A friend at work turned me on to a web site where you can buy jewelry for $6 per piece. The jewelry is not super-nice, but most pieces have been nicer than one might expect for the price. They say free, but shipping and handling is $5.99 so, yeah, it's $6 a pop. Also you can't go browse and buy whatever you want. They have a featured piece that changes every 15 minutes. So you have to go back and check every once in a while. It's sort of cool. So far I have gotten two things for myself and one for my mom. I have to be careful to get only stuff I really like and not stuff that is just okay. I'm actually really excited about what I have gotten. I'd be even happier if I could change around the stones in some of the stuff they offer. But as it is I just wait until something comes up with the designs and the stones I want.

Yeah, that wasn't at all interesting. That is what happens when you try to blog consistently. You have to take the chaff with the wheat.

No comments: