Friday, May 06, 2005

Back again, after another year long break (or almost a year anyway). My weight is up. 178. Which isn't exactly a personal high, but it is close. Yuck. Also -- I am so tired making value judgements about everything I eat. So much so that it is becoming counter-productive. As in "I know it is *wrong* to eat this brownie but I want it and you can't stop me na na na boo boo." Gack! Could I live without the brownie? Yes. Do I eat a brownie every day? No. It's complicated. And a huge pain.

Anyway...

I am really tired today because I stayed up super-late last night reading. I swear, I need some sort of keeper. Something that makes books somehow inaccessible after a certain hour. 3 a.m. Ludicrous. And not only am I tired, but I have been on the verge of a cold for several days. Was finishing some random Greg Iles book worth getting sick? NO.

No comments: